change in class names

Karen Moll
When I download the rdf/xml file from web protege and open it in the desktop version of protege, all of the names of classes and subclasses have been converted to a string of numbers. This is happening consistently. How can I change this?

Thank you in advance,
Karen

Re: change in class names

Hi Karen,

Make sure that you have “Render by label (rdfs:label)” selected in the view menu.  By default WebProtege generates unique identifiers for local names and uses rdfs:label annotations to hold human readable supplied names.