changing display name in webprotege

Mark Longo
Hi All,

I'm quite new to Protege/OWL and brand new to WebProtege (just tried it today). Please forgive my super simple question, but I'm not having any success changing the display name using WebProtege. This is easy in desktop Protege -- I just go to View-->Render by Annotation Property and it works.  However when I try the analog in WebProtege by going to the Display dropdown  I just get blank lines as names.  I'm trying to display by Preferred_name for the Radlex ontology available here:   https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX

I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?  Thanks for your help!

Best,
Mark

Re: changing display name in webprotege

samsontu

On Oct 23, 2019, at 6:09 PM, Mark Longo <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm quite new to Protege/OWL and brand new to WebProtege (just tried it today). Please forgive my super simple question, but I'm not having any success changing the display name using WebProtege. This is easy in desktop Protege -- I just go to View-->Render by Annotation Property and it works.  However when I try the analog in WebProtege by going to the Display dropdown  I just get blank lines as names.  I'm trying to display by Preferred_name for the Radlex ontology available here:   https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX

Perhaps you’ve figure it out by yourself. You can just start typing the annotation property you want to use for the Primary Display Name and WebProtege will show available properties.

With best regards,
Samson

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment