class name being checked in progress box?

class name being checked in progress box?

Alan Ruttenberg-2
Any chance of displaying the class that is being checked in the
classification progress box? Sometimes it gets stuck, and I'm curious
which class it is getting stuck on in case that is some indication of
where I might look to make some changes.

-Alan

Re: class name being checked in progress box?

Nick Drummond
This depends what we can get back from the reasoner.
I'll add it to the list.

Nick

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 7:04 AM, Alan Ruttenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any chance of displaying the class that is being checked in the
classification progress box? Sometimes it gets stuck, and I'm curious
which class it is getting stuck on in case that is some indication of
where I might look to make some changes.

-Alan

Re: class name being checked in progress box?

Bijan Parsia-3
On 21 Jul 2008, at 16:54, Nick Drummond wrote:

> This depends what we can get back from the reasoner.
> I'll add it to the list.

Should be straightforward from Pellet as Swoop's progress bar had taht.

IIRC, FaCT++ writes stuff to the terminal.

To the original poster...that is a sort of work around, I guess. Make
sure you launch from a terminal window and then watch the stdout.

(Obviously, real support would be nice.)

Cheers,
Bijan.