clip format ...need help

noor cma
hi everyone

  i have a problem in understanding the clip format file...

  what is the difference between multislot and single-slot?

Re: clip format ...need help

David Corsar
I advise you look up the clips reference manual: specifically the basic
programming guide from

 http://www.ghg.net/clips/download/documentation/

The difference is that a singe-slot has the cardinality of 1 (i.e. can
only take 1 value), whereas a multislot does not (its the equivalent of
setting a slot to cardinality multiple in Protege Frames) and can take
multiple values (it is basically a list).

David

noor cma wrote:

> hi everyone
>
>   i have a problem in understanding the clip format file...
>
>   what is the difference between multislot and single-slot?
>

>  Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

David Corsar
Computing Science
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen
AB24 3UE
Scotland
UK
Phone +44 (0)1224 274180
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~dcorsar

Use of BeanGenerator plug-in

Eliana Scheihing
I can´t load the BeanGenerator Tab. I have the following message:

WARNING: Java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
nl/uva/psy/swi/beangenerator/OntologyBeanGeneratorTab (Unsupported
major.minor version 49.0) --PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

Do you know what to do in that case?
thanks a lot
Eliana Scheihing

Re: Use of BeanGenerator plug-in

Nikolaj Berntsen
Eliana Scheihing wrote:
> I can´t load the BeanGenerator Tab. I have the following message:
>
> WARNING: Java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
> nl/uva/psy/swi/beangenerator/OntologyBeanGeneratorTab (Unsupported
> major.minor version 49.0) --PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

you are running java 1.5 code inside a java 1.4 vm (or something like that)

/\/

Re: Use of BeanGenerator plug-in

Eliana Scheihing
Thanks a lot...now it's running!!