comparison and matching between classes in protege ontology

comparison and matching between classes in protege ontology

MaryamAlthawadi
Hi,

I am a new user of protégé and I built an ontology that consist of 2 classes

1. patient
2. insurance policy

including the individuals and I need to match them according to specific rules within protégé I mean each patient with a package that will customize the policy.

Is this possible using SWRL if yes can anyone help me with that or either recommend a tutorial material for this request.

Thank you