controlled sequencing of rule execution and OWL reasoning

controlled sequencing of rule execution and OWL reasoning

Geoff Hay

Hi

I'm guessing the answer to my question is NO but I'm interested in comments or references... I want to know if there are any other options (other than using something like Jena) to control and sequence rule execution and reasoning. I'd like to be able to take an ABox and run some SQWRL rules (and using built-ins) to produce a new version of the ABox which is then combined with a TBox and OWL-DL reasoning.

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to combine an ontology (TBox, ABox) with a set of rules, a model containing values for variables, and some kind of sequencing instructions that when executed produces a new version of the ABox (and potentially the TBox as well).

TIA

Geoff