create class hierarchy with same IRIs for same labels

create class hierarchy with same IRIs for same labels

Citlalli Mejía Almonte
Hi,

When pasting indented text in Tools, Create class hierarchy, the text is taken as the label of the class and IRIs are generated according to the stablished preferences. Is there a way to create the same IRI for the same label in multiple inheritance ontologies  created in this manner?

Thanks and best regards,
Citlalli

Re: create class hierarchy with same IRIs for same labels

Hi Citlalli,

The preferences only allow you to create a label when a generated id is used.  I can’t remember whether it was always like this.  There’s actually an issue open for this already,

The only alternative that I can think of at the moment is to use Cellfie (Tools -> Generate axioms from excel workbook) to do what you want to do.