create prefix for Active Ontology IRI

Varanka, Dalia
Hello,
How can I create a prefix for my active ontology IRI that would appear in the 'Ontology prefixes' view of the Active ontology tab?
Thanks
Dalia

--
Dalia Varanka
U.S. Geological Survey

Tel. 573.308.3897
ORCID: 0000-0003-2857-9600

Re: create prefix for Active Ontology IRI

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
In the toolbar of the "Ontology Prefixes" view you can click on the first button "Add prefix mapping" (with this icon ), which will insert a new row in the table below. In the first column, where p0 appears you can specify any prefix name you wish to use, or leave it empty for the empty or default prefix. In the second column you specify the ontology IRI followed by the separator that you use in your ontology ("/" or "#"). That's it.

Csongor