data property to relate a class to an integer

data property to relate a class to an integer

Citlalli Mejía Almonte
Hello,

Is it possible to use a data property to relate a class to an integer?

I was trying to do this, but the Class expression editor gives me an error if I use an expression like this

'data property name' some xsd:int[200]

However I can enter an expression that specify an integer interval like this

'data property name' some xsd:int[> 200]

Best regards,
Citlalli

Re: data property to relate a class to an integer

Balhoff, James Patrick
Hi,

It’s like this:

‘data property name’ value 200

Similar to relating a class to a specific individual.

- Jim

> On May 2, 2019, at 11:05 AM, Citlalli Mejía Almonte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use a data property to relate a class to an integer?
>
> I was trying to do this, but the Class expression editor gives me an error if I use an expression like this
>
> 'data property name' some xsd:int[200]
>
> However I can enter an expression that specify an integer interval like this
>
> 'data property name' some xsd:int[> 200]
>
> Best regards,
> Citlalli

Re: data property to relate a class to an integer

Citlalli Mejía Almonte
Thanks Jim, :)

Le jeu. 2 mai 2019 à 10:27, Balhoff, Jim <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi,

It’s like this:

‘data property name’ value 200

Similar to relating a class to a specific individual.

- Jim

> On May 2, 2019, at 11:05 AM, Citlalli Mejía Almonte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use a data property to relate a class to an integer?
>
> I was trying to do this, but the Class expression editor gives me an error if I use an expression like this
>
> 'data property name' some xsd:int[200]
>
> However I can enter an expression that specify an integer interval like this
>
> 'data property name' some xsd:int[> 200]
>
> Best regards,
> Citlalli

Re: data property to relate a class to an integer

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Jim is totally right.
Here are three different ways to express the same thing (two of them with SomeValuesFrom class expression, because I saw that you where wondering how to write something like that using the 'some' keyword):

Csongor

On 5/2/19 8:36 AM, Citlalli Mejía Almonte wrote:
Thanks Jim, :)

Le jeu. 2 mai 2019 à 10:27, Balhoff, Jim <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi,

It’s like this:

‘data property name’ value 200

Similar to relating a class to a specific individual.

- Jim

> On May 2, 2019, at 11:05 AM, Citlalli Mejía Almonte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use a data property to relate a class to an integer?
>
> I was trying to do this, but the Class expression editor gives me an error if I use an expression like this
>
> 'data property name' some xsd:int[200]
>
> However I can enter an expression that specify an integer interval like this
>
> 'data property name' some xsd:int[> 200]
>
> Best regards,
> Citlalli

Re: data property to relate a class to an integer

Citlalli Mejía Almonte
Thanks Csongor, this helps me a lot.