default admin username and password

Devin A. Bougie
Hi, All.  I'm sure I'm overlooking this somewhere, but what is the default admin username and password?  We've installed a new webprotege-2.6.0 server, and just aren't sure how to login for the first time as an administrator.

Thanks,
Devin

Re: default admin username and password

Devin A. Bougie
Perhaps my assumption that there was a default "admin" account is incorrect.  From looking at the users guide, it seems like anyone can create an account and then create a project.  They then have control over whether the project is public or private, and can control exactly who has access to their project.

In other words, there doesn't seem to be central admin accounts - users just become admins of projects they create.

Of course, any corrections or clarifications would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Devin

On May 5, 2017, at 10:31 AM, Devin A. Bougie <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, All.  I'm sure I'm overlooking this somewhere, but what is the default admin username and password?  We've installed a new webprotege-2.6.0 server, and just aren't sure how to login for the first time as an administrator.

Re: default admin username and password

Hi Devin,

Your assumptions below are correct.  There is not default admin account for WebProtege.