delte ontology in webprotege

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

How can I delete ontologies from webprotege that were put there by others?

(there is not always a trash box)

Is there a default admin login? That can do that?

Thx Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location

Re: delte ontology in webprotege

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

So they only way for me is to delete at server in the file system?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location

Re: delte ontology in webprotege

Hi Michel,

If they are your ontologies they you can put them in the trash.  If they are someone else’s ontologies then only they can move them to the trash.

We tend to think it’s right that people can only delete there own ontologies.  What’s your use-case for deleting someone else’s ontology?  Perhaps some other kind of functionality is needed.

On 3 Sep 2014, at 23:51, Bohms, H.M. (Michel) <[hidden email]> wrote:

So they only way for me is to delete at server in the file system?

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability
T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20

Re: delte ontology in webprotege

Csongor Nyulas-2
Administrator
I think Michel is an admin, and he wonders how can admins remove an ontology that somebody created in the WebProtege (maybe without permission, or violating some usage policy).

Csongor

EReynaud
I think it's part of a bigger functionality: the management of rights/groups/users .

Re: delte ontology in webprotege

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Use case….large project….many people….putting older versions….change job….well you get it….I need full control as admin to delete stuff from other people….

Gr MIchel

Re: delte ontology in webprotege

Heh, o.k.

This is the issue in case you want to track it.