describing a manufacturing process with classes put into chronological order by protege

describing a manufacturing process with classes put into chronological order by protege

bluejay
Dear all,

I am having difficulties to describe a manufacturing process with Protege 4.3. So far I have created classes and would like to put them into chronological order for the manufacturing process, where some classes's process would also overlap. As an example 'section 1' is followed by 'section 2' with 'controlling', overlapping the processes of 'section 1' and 'section 2'.

It's probably a simple task, but as a beginner of Protege I'm lost and would greatly appreciate advice!

Thanks in advance.

Re: describing a manufacturing process with classes put into chronological order by protege

samsontu

OWL doesn't provide ordering operators. I think you can describe a partial ordering by defining your  own "before" object property.

With best regards,
Samson