drag-and-drop plugin?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

drag-and-drop plugin?

grantpax
I’m looking for a Protege plugin to visually edit an ontology. Seen one? I’ve had no luck yet.
_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: drag-and-drop plugin?

Steve Wartik
Grant,

> I’m looking for a Protege plugin to visually edit an ontology. Seen one? I’ve had no luck yet.

What kinds of edits did you have in mind? Something along the lines of what OMG has proposed in its Ontology Definition Metamodel [1]? If anyone has implemented something like that for Protégé, I'd sure like to know; the only implementations I know of are in fairly pricey COTS tools.

Steve Wartik

[1]  http://www.omg.org/ontology/. Full disclosure: I'm a member of the working group.
_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: drag-and-drop plugin?

grantpax
Hi Steve,

I am working my way through the ODM spec to give you a better quality response. To give an unstudied answer that doesn’t address types of edits, I’m hoping for an OntoGraf-like plugin that allows ontology-wide visualization and editing (including individuals).

Thanks for your question,

Grant

> On Nov 28, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Wartik, Steven P Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Grant,
>
>> I’m looking for a Protege plugin to visually edit an ontology. Seen one? I’ve had no luck yet.
>
> What kinds of edits did you have in mind? Something along the lines of what OMG has proposed in its Ontology Definition Metamodel [1]? If anyone has implemented something like that for Protégé, I'd sure like to know; the only implementations I know of are in fairly pricey COTS tools.
>
> Steve Wartik
>
> [1]  http://www.omg.org/ontology/. Full disclosure: I'm a member of the working group.
> _______________________________________________
> protege-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user

_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: drag-and-drop plugin?

Peter Chan
That will be great!! Thanks again!!

Peter


From: "Grant Pax" <[hidden email]>
To: "Protege Users" <[hidden email]>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:23:00 AM
Subject: Re: [protege-user] drag-and-drop plugin?

Hi Steve,

I am working my way through the ODM spec to give you a better quality response. To give an unstudied answer that doesn’t address types of edits, I’m hoping for an OntoGraf-like plugin that allows ontology-wide visualization and editing (including individuals).

Thanks for your question,

Grant

> On Nov 28, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Wartik, Steven P Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Grant,
>
>> I’m looking for a Protege plugin to visually edit an ontology. Seen one? I’ve had no luck yet.
>
> What kinds of edits did you have in mind? Something along the lines of what OMG has proposed in its Ontology Definition Metamodel [1]? If anyone has implemented something like that for Protégé, I'd sure like to know; the only implementations I know of are in fairly pricey COTS tools.
>
> Steve Wartik
>
> [1]  http://www.omg.org/ontology/. Full disclosure: I'm a member of the working group.
> _______________________________________________
> protege-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user

_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user


_______________________________________________
protege-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-user