duplicate frame entry?

Andras Balogh-5

Hi!

Trying to import the file

http://www.schemaweb.info/webservices/rest/GetRDFByID.aspx?id=75

which is the vcard`s owl but parsing it it gave the exception:

SEVERE: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate frame name: EMAILTYPES --

AbstractCreateProjectPlugin.handleErrors()

WARNING: java.lang.NumberFormatException: multiple points -- ProjectPluginManage

r.afterShow()

the corresponding part od the rdf doc is:

  <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Property" />

  <rdfs:label>Email Address</rdfs:label>

  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#EMAILTYPES" />

  </rdf:Description>

  <rdfs:Class rdf:ID="EMAILTYPES" />

  <EMAILTYPES rdf:ID="internet" />

  <EMAILTYPES rdf:ID="x400" />

  <EMAILTYPES rdf:ID="pref" />

What is the problem with it?

Thanks, bye,

Andras

Re: duplicate frame entry?

Nick Drummond
Hi Andras,

I ran this through the W3C RDF validator [1] and it also complained
about the rdf.
Perhaps you could get in touch with the people responsible to see if
they could check it out.

Nick

[1] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

--