embedded xml

Don Oxley

I am trying to embed xhtml in protege strings (values of instance variables).
I am using the xml based protege model and extracting information from the
underlying repository using xsl transforms to produce web pages.

As near as I can tell, protege is processing strings with the equivalent of
xsl:value-of that removes the xml structure.

Does anyone know if this is true?  Is there a way to retain markup in protege
strings (the fallback is to text process the file outside of protege and use
some other delimiter that is considered a normal character by xml)?  Other
suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

    --Don