enumerate classes?

Edwin A Pell

Hello Rafael, I need to create a large number of classes of screws designated each their diameter and length. There are say 10 diameters and 12 lengths. Is there a way to enter these in a semiautomatic way?

Thanks,
Ed

Re: enumerate classes?

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
You could use the Cellfie plugin [1], available through the Tools -> Create axioms from Excel Workbook.... menu, to create (and define) classes based on information in a spreadsheet that you may already have.

Csongor

[1] https://github.com/protegeproject/cellfie-plugin/blob/master/README.md