error message using

Varanka, Dalia
We are receiving an error message when using File-Check for Plug-ins....

image.png
We're using Windows 10.
Any advice?
Dalia

--
Dalia Varanka
U.S. Geological Survey

Tel. 573.308.3897
ORCID: 0000-0003-2857-9600

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: error message using

Varanka, Dalia
Hello
Our tech support expert determined that we were not getting a verifiable certificate off the github site supporting the plug-in registry site.
by using Chrome, he got a copy of the certificate file from the same directory and manually installed the certificate on our computers.
So, problem solved. Thank you!