error on startup b110

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

After update to b110 we get:

WebProtege Initialization Error

An error occurred during the initialization of WebProtege which prevented WebProtege from starting.

Error Message

Property application.host does not have a default value and no value has been specified in the webprotege.properties file, or as a Java argument, or environment variable. To fix this error, you may: (1) Specify a value for this property in the webprotege.properties file; or (2) Add the property as a Java argument when starting your servlet container (-Dwebprotege.application.host=your_value); or (3) Add the property as an environment variable (webprotege.application.host=your_value).

Any idea?

We just deleted old folder in webapps, deleted old war, put new war and restarted tomcat7

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07