error while creating Jena Owl Model

Pavan Kumar-3
Hi:

I get an error while creating Jena Owl Model in my Java Code. I use the
following version of tools:

Eclipse: 3.1
Java Jre: 1.5.0_06
Protege: 3.3

I have included all the Jars from protege to make sure that I am not missing
any. So I believe that its not because of missing Jars. I don't know where
exactly the incompatibility issue of versions (of xerces parser) is raising .
Please let me know where the problem could be.

The error is as follows:
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.<init>
(Lorg/apache/xerces/xni/parser/XMLParserConfiguration;)V
        at
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.RDFXMLParser$MySAXParser.<init>
(RDFXMLParser.java:55)
        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.RDFXMLParser.create
(RDFXMLParser.java:82)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.ARP.<init>(ARP.java:101)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.createARP
(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.
loadTriples(Unknown
Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.run
(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.parser.ProtegeOWLParser.run
(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaOWLModel.load
(Unknown Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL.
createJenaOWLModelFromInputStream
(Unknown
Source)
at edu.purdue.pharmainfo.guideline.engine.PDS.
readOWLFromFile(PDS.java:58)
at edu.purdue.pharmainfo.guideline.engine.Engine.main(Engine.java:43)