exception in OWL doc

Massimo Coletti
I have just opened the ontology, and launched OWLDoc.

I have tried with various combinations of flags, but the result is the same.

The loaded project imports a different ontology, with class definitions.

Protege build is 301.

Thanks,

Massimo

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.HTMLRendererVisitor.visitRDFSLitera
l(HTMLRendererVisitor.java:306)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFSLiteral.accept(Un
known Source)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.OWLDocPropertyValuesGenerator.isSec
tionContentPresent(OWLDocPropertyValuesGenerator.java:61)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.OWLDocSectionGenerator.generateOWLD
oc(OWLDocSectionGenerator.java:28)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.OWLIndividualDocGenerator.generateC
ontent(OWLIndividualDocGenerator.java:41)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.OWLDocPageGenerator.generateOWLDoc(
OWLDocPageGenerator.java:42)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.OWLModelDocGenerator.generateOWLDoc
(OWLModelDocGenerator.java:52)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.gen.OWLDocHelper.generateOWLDoc(OWLDocH
elper.java:64)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.plugin.OWLDocPluginHelper.generateOWLDo
c(OWLDocPluginHelper.java:26)
        at
uk.ac.man.cs.mig.coode.owldoc.plugin.GenerateOWLDocAction.actionPerfo
rmed(GenerateOWLDocAction.java:36)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
        at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)

Re: exception in OWL doc

Nick Drummond
Massimo,

I don't suppose you could send me your ontologies? You exception line
number don't match up with my codebase - it might be worth getting the
most recent version of OWLDoc [1] as a few things have changed recently
- if you still have the error, I might be better able to track it down.

Cheers

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/owldoc/co-ode-index.php

Massimo Coletti wrote:

> [...]
>        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
> Source)
>        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
> Source)
>        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>        at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
> Source)
>        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
>        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
>        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Nick Drummond

Re: exception in OWL doc

Massimo Coletti
Nick,

I have installed build 311, and the problem doesn't appear any more, I
have tried several ontologies, but everything seems fine.

As I am installing many builds of 3.2 beta, without uninstalling the
previous build, is it possible that some outdated jar was left in the
install dir?

Thanks for the support, if the problem will occur again, I will manage
to send to you the ontologies.

Massimo
Nick Drummond ha scritto:

> Massimo,
>
> I don't suppose you could send me your ontologies? You exception line
> number don't match up with my codebase - it might be worth getting the
> most recent version of OWLDoc [1] as a few things have changed
> recently - if you still have the error, I might be better able to
> track it down.
>
> Cheers
>
> Nick
>
> [1] http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/owldoc/co-ode-index.php

Re: exception in OWL doc

Nick Drummond
Massimo, everyone,

That's good news.
I would always recommend you remove your existing directory before
reinstalling (or at least the protege-owl plugin to keep us happy :) )

Nick