formatting problem in 4.1.0

Rich Morin
I'm using Protege 4.1.0 (Build 102) on Mac OS X 10.5.8.
The comment annotation in Active Ontology > Annotations
has a formatting problem, in that the comment text sits
on top of the "comment" header.  See the enclosed screen
shot (P410_nit1.png) for an example.

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     [hidden email]

Technical editing and writing, programming, system design

%P410_nit1.png (168 bytes) Download Attachment
P410_nit1.png (23K) Download Attachment

Re: formatting problem in 4.1.0

Timothy Redmond

Thanks for the report.

Yes - this has been an irritation for a while.   I did look at this a while back and did not manage to fix it.  It has a GForge ticket and we are looking at it.

-Timothy