generating an ontology from an explanation

generating an ontology from an explanation

Chris Mungall-2
For debugging ontologies and generating test cases it would be useful
to generate an ontology from the set axioms that explain an
unsatisfiable class. This could be achieved via a button in the
explanations dialog.

At the moment, we can't even copy the axioms into a paste buffer. So
if someone wants to report an ontology bug they generally take a
screenshot, which isn't really optimal.

Thanks!
Chris

Re: generating an ontology from an explanation

Timothy Redmond

This seems like a very useful feature - I have wanted this myself on
occasion.  Matthew is looking into it and will take care of this.

-Timothy