governance strucutre

Alexander Garcia Castro
Hi all. Could you please let me know where could I find documents describing the governance strcuture of the OBO foundry or any other ontology development effort? for instance, the best practices, the QA, the standards, the roles, the stackeholders, etc. Perhaps this is not in one single document but spreaded across several documents. thanks in advance.

best.

Re: governance strucutre

Balhoff, James Patrick
Hi Alexander,

For OBO, there is a fair amount of information on our website at http://www.obofoundry.org. Some of the content is a little stale, but it is actively being refreshed at the moment. You can also ask questions in our Google group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/obo-discuss) or on GitHub (https://github.com/OBOFoundry/OBOFoundry.github.io/issues).

Best regards,
Jim

James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

On Aug 21, 2019, at 11:09 AM, Alexander Garcia Castro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all. Could you please let me know where could I find documents describing the governance strcuture of the OBO foundry or any other ontology development effort? for instance, the best practices, the QA, the standards, the roles, the stackeholders, etc. Perhaps this is not in one single document but spreaded across several documents. thanks in advance.

best.

Re: governance strucutre

jsluka

You  might also look at what the SBML community does;

Sbml.org

http://sbml.org/Documents/SBML_Development_Process

jim