help

Alleypa
hi guys,

  I recently downloaded the 3.2 protege beta. How do i start making use of the its wizard as decribed in the user manual.

  thx Alli

Re: help

Tania Tudorache

Ali,

If you are looking for the OWL wizards, you will find them in the
"Tools" menu in the "Quick OWL" and "Patterns".

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the OWL discussion list.

Thanks,
Tania