hi folks, does anyone knows abt this error while classifying

hi folks, does anyone knows abt this error while classifying

Jeena Maltuvati
 hi folks,

am fresh on this forum and with protege, I have just started working on 2
medical oncologies. My task is to evaluate these oncologies based upon the
case studies. So far i have done the literature review and found out the
method "Ontometric" for it. Is there anyone else working on something
similar to this, i will appreciate his/her suggestions to me to proceed with
the project in right direction. So far i was trying to classify this
oncology. and got this error. can any body tell me how to get rid of this.
or what exactly this error means?

it is:

*DIG Reasoner Error:- Undefined concept name NCI_kind in TBox **
http://dl.kr-org/dig/kb-47166[ID:NCI_kind*<http://dl.kr-org/dig/kb-47166%5BID:NCI_kind>
*] *
**

   1. Can anybody help me out with this error?
   2. could it be possible for anyone to tell me more about evaluating
   the oncologies what are challenges what should i do to proceeed with
   further, what are methods and techniques so far. what are the research
   areas, what sort of work is possible.
   3. Any good weblinks or some other source to go through?

I shall be thankful to you all.

Regards,
 Jeena

Re: hi folks, does anyone knows abt this error while classifying

Thomas Russ

On Jun 11, 2006, at 8:51 AM, Jeena Maltuvati wrote:

> ate his/her suggestions to me to proceed with
> the project in right direction. So far i was trying to classify this
> oncology. and got this error. can any body tell me how to get rid
> of this.
> or what exactly this error means?
>
> it is:
>
> *DIG Reasoner Error:- Undefined concept name NCI_kind in TBox **
> http://dl.kr-org/dig/kb-47166[ID:NCI_kind*<http://dl.kr-org/dig/
> kb-47166%5BID:NCI_kind>
> *] *
> **
>
>    1. Can anybody help me out with this error?

 From the error message it appears that there is a reference to a
concept NCI_kind somewhere in the ontology.  And no corresponding
definition.

So, I would guess that you either need to define the concept, if the
problem is that it really is a missing concept definition, or else
eliminate the reference to it, if the error is a spurious reference
or typo in the name.