how can I edit the class names?

Rajverma
Hi,

I wonder if there is a possibility to edit the class/property names in P4! after creating classes/properties, am I not allowed to change their names anymore? 'cos I'm not able to find any option to edit them!!

Cheers,
Raj

Re: how can I edit the class names?

Ammar Mechouche-3
Hello Raj,

In the menu go to Refactor -> Change Entity URI

See you.
Ammar