how to handle ambiguous prefixes

Varanka, Dalia
Hello
I want to create properties that use the same prefix, though different IRIs, from two different vocabularies/ontologies. The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standard for GeoSPARQL applies geo: for SPARQL graph patterns.  That same geo: prefix is used by W3C for geographic coordinate properties.  When I add a new property in the Object Property hierarchy, the W3C IRI auto-completes.  I don't know how to add the OGC geo: prefix without deleting the W3C specification.  Would anyone have any ideas?
Dalia

--
Dalia Varanka
U.S. Geological Survey