how to make a KB to pellet reasoner known?

how to make a KB to pellet reasoner known?

Andras Balogh-5

Hi,

I guess, my problem is that Pellet doesn’t know my KB, (the owl file I build with Protege). My pellet server runs on a port, but how can I get it to know of my owl?

Or what may be the problem? The range is simple xsd:string…

Thanks,

Andras

The warnings:

Re: how to make a KB to pellet reasoner known?

Nick Drummond
Andras,

I've managed to create a datatype property with range of string and send
it to Racer with no problem.
However, further constraints (string length etc) are not currently
supported by DIG - the spec for DIG2 is currently being worked on and
will include better support for datatypes (probably). For now, they are
just ignored and not sent to the reasoner (so cannot be taken into
account for inference). The rest of your ontology is still sent.

Nick

Andras Balogh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I guess, my problem is that Pellet doesn’t know my KB, (the owl file I
> build with Protege). My pellet server runs on a port, but how can I
> get it to know of my owl?
>
> Or what may be the problem? The range is simple xsd:string…
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andras
>
> The warnings:

Nick Drummond

Please, help me to unsuscribe

Ofelia.Cervantes
Please, could you tell me, how to unsuscribe from the protege list of
distribution?

Thanks in advance for your help !