how to use plugins from protegewiki

Daniel Schiebel
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: how to use plugins from protegewiki

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

The "Queries and Export Tab" is a Protege 3.x plug-in.

In Protege 5.x you may try to the "CSV Export Plugin". You can install it through the auto-update mechanism (File -> Check for plugins...). After installing it, and restarting Protege you will be able to use it through the Tools > Export to CSV menu item.

Csongor

On 4/10/19 6:03 AM, Daniel Schiebel wrote:
Dear all,

I found the "Queries and Export Tab"-plugin on protegewiki and this is
exactly what I need. I only can find buttons to add a new version or to edit
the plugin, but how can I use this plugin in my protege-project?

This is the URL I'm talking about:
https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Queries_and_Export_Tab

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: how to use plugins from protegewiki

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

See my comments below...

On 4/14/19 9:23 AM, Daniel Schiebel wrote:
Hello Csongor,

many thanks for your help! In my view I'm able to export my entities with
the CSV Export Plugin.

I am glad that this seems to work for you.

But is it also possible to export the results of a SPARQL-Query with this
plugin? Or is there maybe an option to export the results another way?
(except from Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V)

CTRL+A -> CTRL+C -> CTRL+V is the only way at the moment to export the results of SPARQL queries.

We have an issue for this, but unfortunately it never got enough priority for us to implement a more complete solution.

Csongor

Best regards,
Daniel