import error

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Dear Matthew/Nick,

After importing an existing ontology via url I get the following errors: besides the jambalaya warnings reported earlier…

Cheers Michel

Starting Wizards v1.0 beta build 11 ...

INFO: Load time for file:\C:\Program%20Files\Protege_3.2_beta\meta.pprj = 5 sec

(project) + 3 sec (ui)

... saving successful.

WARNING: Plugin JambalayaProjectPlugin does not implement the afterSave method -

- ProjectPluginManager.afterSave()

... saving successful.

WARNING: Plugin JambalayaProjectPlugin does not implement the afterSave method -

- ProjectPluginManager.afterSave()

... saving successful.

WARNING: Plugin JambalayaProjectPlugin does not implement the afterSave method -

- ProjectPluginManager.afterSave()

[ProtegeOWLParser] Completed triple loading after 31 ms

Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgu

mentException: null frame

        at edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.ProgressDisplayDialog$2.run(Progress

DisplayDialog.java:116)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null frame

        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.ArgumentCheckingFrameStore.

assertNotNull(Unknown Source)

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Senior Consultant Construction Innovation
TNO Built Environment and Geosciences
Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: import error

Nick Drummond
Hi Michel,

Is this from calling the API without protege running?
Its possibly the new progress display dialogs which appear to be causing
the problem.

Nick

--

Nick Drummond

Re: import error

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
It's when I import from protégé and yes the progress display stays running.....so its seems to be related to that one.

Ch/Michel

H.M. (Michel) Böhms