import handling webprotege

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Can someone point me to info on how webprotege handles imported ontologies?

I’dd like to find out:

-        ARE they handled?

-        When those import are uploaded are they “known” via their base uri/file name (like in topbraid)

-        Or do they HAVE to be available at their remote baseURI?

-        Etc.

Background: we have a lot of errors for ontologies that were fine in tbc so we think it might have to do with unknown imports…

Thx a lot! Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location

Re: import handling webprotege

Tania Tudorache
Hi Michael,

You probably already know the answer to this question, but I will reply, just for the future reference.

Yes, WebProtege handles imports. I have updated the wiki with the details:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeUsersGuide#Ontologies_with_imports

Cheers,
Tania