import limitations

grantpax
Are there technical or practical (given “average" hardware) limits to the depth or breadth of imports?

Re: import limitations

Csongor Nyulas-2
Administrator
Hi Grant,

There shouldn't be. However, if you are dealing with 1000s and 10000s of
imports, as someone once tried to, it probably means that you "misuse"
the import mechanism, in the sense that it is probably another better
way of organize your knowledge.

Csongor

On 12/10/2014 03:35 AM, Grant Pax wrote:
> Are there technical or practical (given “average" hardware) limits to the depth or breadth of imports?

Re: import limitations

grantpax
Great. To your point, the ontologies are supposed to make things more manageable, not less. For me, having 10000s of them is decidedly less manageable.

Thank you.