inconsistancy problem

Rajamohan Achimuthu
hello
i have created an ontolgy using p4.
after creating individuals and reentering into the ontology, i had an inconsistency error due to individualsmessage from the inbuild pallet/fact++ reasoners. after deleting an individuals it points the error fro the next individuals, i have deleted all the individuals and rise the queries, i received the response. but if load the ontology once again i received the same error. what i have to do for resolving the problem.
thanks in advance . please suggest some tips for the problem.
RajaMohan

Re: inconsistancy problem

Matthew Horridge
Hi Raja,

Could you post the inconsistent ontology to the list so we could take a look at it?