inferencing instances

Varanka, Dalia
Hello,
When I select a class, I see the Instances of that class, but when running the reasoner, I do not see those same instances appearing as members of the parent class.
For example,  MST is a member of CollegeUniversity, but when I run the reasoner, it does not appear as a member of Education.  Am I missing something?

image.png
image.png

Thanks,
Dalia