integration with commonKads

Fred Freitas

Hi all,

I had a look at the paper "A Case Study in Using Protege-2000 as a Tool
for CommonKADS", which explains how a tool for constructing CommonKADS
knowledge models was built over Protege-2000.

I would like to know whether this case study is available in some way
(plugins? ontos?). or was it discontinued?

Thanx in adbvance,

Fred Freitas
************
Associate Professor
Centro de Informática - CIn
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE - Brazil
Phone: +55 81 2126 8430 r. 4345

Research interests: Ontologies, semantic web, ontology-based text processing

Re: integration with commonKads

Cecilia Zanni-Merk

Fred Freitas a écrit :

>Hi all,
>
>I had a look at the paper "A Case Study in Using Protege-2000 as a Tool
>for CommonKADS", which explains how a tool for constructing CommonKADS
>knowledge models was built over Protege-2000.
>
>I would like to know whether this case study is available in some way
>(plugins? ontos?). or was it discontinued?
>
>Thanx in adbvance,
>
>Fred Freitas
>************
>Associate Professor
>Centro de Informática - CIn
>Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE - Brazil
>Phone: +55 81 2126 8430 r. 4345
>
>Research interests: Ontologies, semantic web, ontology-based text processing

[protege-discussion]health ontology

phil.considine

Does anyone have a graphical ore descriptive representation of a health
ontology? e.g.  Health Care Delivery Services :: Diagnosis Related Groups
:: Treatment Regime.

Phil Considine

PricewaterhouseCoopers is delighted to be named Accounting Services Firm of
the Year at the CFO Magazine 2005 Awards.
http://www.pwc.com/au/cfoaward2005

PwC's latest news, insights and offerings
http://www.pwc.com/au

This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action
in reliance on, this communication by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please
inform PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") immediately by return email and
delete the material including all copies from any computer.

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.

PwC makes no express or implied representation or warranty that this
electronic communication or any attachment is free from computer viruses or
other defects or conditions which could damage or interfere with the
recipients data, hardware or software.  This communication and any
attachment may have been modified or otherwise interfered with in the
course of transmission.