is the WebProtege down?

Jerry Zheng
Today when I visited the WebProtege, I found the website cannot be opened with an error of long response time, it said:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Do you know what happens? Thank you in advance!

Re: is the WebProtege down?

Michael DeBellis-2
I got the same behavior, WebProtege timed out on both Chrome and Firefox just now (8:15am PST). I'm working on Mac OS 10.13.5.  It also timed out on Safari on my iPad (iOS 11.4)

Michael