its Urgent,,, can any body help me in opening this file

its Urgent,,, can any body help me in opening this file

Junaid Shabir
Hi folks,

Hope all of you are doing well. I have got to work on this oncology, and so
far i have tried numerous OWL files which weren't relevant except this file
which i want to open but everytime it says not enough memory, i have made
sure every time i got enough memory with me. I got 1Gb Ram;while trying to
open this file usually i have more than 500Mb of Ram, yet it gives same
error. the source link of this file can be found on

National Cancer Institute Ontology (NCIO):
http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/<../exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/>

" nciOncology.owl<http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/nciOncology.owl>-
This links to an archived, uncompressed version of the ontology that
you
can view in your browser. Warning: This file is ~32MB, and may take a very
long time to download." this is the file that i want to open, or do you
think if there is any other source to get this oncology please do inform me.

  I shall be highly obliged if you may help me by showing me the way.

Regards,

-- Junaid Shabbir
MSc Multimedia Computer System[ in progress]
University of Birmingham
United Kingdom

Tel No:+44 (0) 7790394042