jambalaya layout

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

I like the tree views from Jambalaya but all texts are always overlapping.

Did I miss some option for layouting (say smaller fonts) to have a better readibility ?

Thanks for any help,

Michel

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Senior Consultant Construction Innovation
TNO Built Environment and Geosciences
Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: jambalaya layout

Ronnie Valkky
Hi Michel,

tools to view tree structures and there are no problems with texts ie. texts do not overlap.

So you can compare and see how the above applet shows your ontology.
You might also get some ideas how you would like Jambalaya plugin to show your ontology.

Jambalaya as Protege OWL plugin looks little bit different, for example Zoom in/Zoom out.
Texts are ovelapping in some views also to me.

Solution for overlapping texts might be to have the right Jambalaya version as Protege OWL plugin.

Hopefully I helped,
Ronnie

Re: jambalaya layout

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Hi Ronnie

Hi Michel,

tools to view tree structures and there are no problems with texts ie. texts do not overlap.

>>>I actually tried this one and got the same overlapping. See figure (if its transferred???):

So you can compare and see how the above applet shows your ontology.

You might also get some ideas how you would like Jambalaya plugin to show your ontology.

Jambalaya as Protege OWL plugin looks little bit different, for example Zoom in/Zoom out.

Texts are ovelapping in some views also to me.

Solution for overlapping texts might be to have the right Jambalaya version as Protege OWL plugin.

>>>I am just using the latest bundled with protégé-owl.

Hopefully I helped,

Ronnie

Re: jambalaya layout

Ronnie Valkky
Hi Michel,

Thanks trying.

I use Jambalaya, Release: 2.3.4 Build: 6 and Protege 3.2 Build 243.

Wih Protege OWL Jambalaya plugin I do the following:
1. when viewing tree structure I have Node Labels On node (i.e. it doesn't show texts in nodes at all,  which is fine for me in this situation)
2. Navigation is set to Zoom
3. when I navigate my tree and select a node, I click the right mouse button, because I want to see text
4. I select Show and Annotation

I can see the text fine i.e. suitable for my purposes.

However, this might not be what you were looking for.

Cheers,
Ronnie