java.io.FileNOtFoundException...while explaining inconsistency???!!!

java.io.FileNOtFoundException...while explaining inconsistency???!!!

OntoBLW
Hi,
I am surprised to have such exception while trying to explain inconsistency
from java code(while developing my protege plugin).
Could you please tell the source of this exception? Have any ideas about
running and explaining inconsistency as the reasoner and the explanation
plugin do in Protege?
attached are the code source as well as a screenshot of the protege console.
InconsistencyCheck.java
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t375701/InconsistencyCheck.java>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t375701/protege_console.png>

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: java.io.FileNOtFoundException...while explaining inconsistency???!!!

Lorenz Buehmann
As I said last time, please provide a minimal running example, i.e. the
minimal plugin code such that people could also try out the plugin.
Otherwise, it's mostly impossible to debug your plugin just from this
few lines of code. I can **not** run it on Protege in its current form...

By the way, it looks like explanations for inconsistency are computed now.

May I ask you again, what is the goal of your plugin?

On 30.12.2017 22:25, OntoBLW wrote:

> Hi,
> I am surprised to have such exception while trying to explain inconsistency
> from java code(while developing my protege plugin).
> Could you please tell the source of this exception? Have any ideas about
> running and explaining inconsistency as the reasoner and the explanation
> plugin do in Protege?
> attached are the code source as well as a screenshot of the protege console.
> InconsistencyCheck.java
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t375701/InconsistencyCheck.java>
> <http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t375701/protege_console.png>
>

> --
> Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: java.io.FileNOtFoundException...while explaining inconsistency???!!!

OntoBLW
Hi,
My goal is just to compute the time taken by (the reasoner and the explain
plugin) to classify and detect inconsistency in the ontology. As I do not
see this time displayed in the protégé log, I have re-implemented these
functionalities.
In addition to the file sent earlier, I attach other files so that you can
run the plugin (the names of classes are non-significant wrt desired
functionality).
DeleteHasKeyAxiom.java
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t375701/DeleteHasKeyAxiom.java>
plugin.xml