missing necessary&sufficient conditions in inferred model

missing necessary&sufficient conditions in inferred model

Rajverma

Hi List,

I saved my inferred ontology into inferred.owl, and when I reopen it then I see no concept definitions (necessary & sufficient conditions) that were there in the original ontology… Is this because of the internalisation techniques adopted by the reasoner? I mean, are these necessary & sufficient conditions (concept definitions) converted into necessary conditions (GCIs) in the inferred model?

Thanx,

Raj