(no subject)

hasheminamin
Dear all,

Hi, I've installed proteger 4.3. I needed to use the "matrix view" plugin and found that this plugin isn't available for vesion 4.3 of protege but there is for 4.2, So i transfred to version 4.2 of protege but I can not find matrix view plugin in preferences. when I click "check for downloads now" in plugin tab, it says "no download available at this time." May I ask you help me to install this plugin. I searched for jar file to install manually but i couldn't find that too.

thanks for your help in advance
hashemi

Re: (no subject)

samsontu
You need to download and install Matrix View plugin separately from a launched Protege application [1]. I think Matrix View plugins works for Protege 4.3. The Matrix View web page hasn't been updated since the Protege 4.2 days.

With best regards,
Samson

On Dec 16, 2013, at 12:49 AM, hashemi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

Hi, I've installed proteger 4.3. I needed to use the "matrix view" plugin and found that this plugin isn't available for vesion 4.3 of protege but there is for 4.2, So i transfred to version 4.2 of protege but I can not find matrix view plugin in preferences. when I click "check for downloads now" in plugin tab, it says "no download available at this time." May I ask you help me to install this plugin. I searched for jar file to install manually but i couldn't find that too.

thanks for your help in advance
hashemi

Re: (no subject)

hasheminamin
Dear all,

Hi,

I am using protege 4.2.0. I am studying the "Protege OWL Tutorial P4_v1_3" but I can not find "superclass" header in "class Description view". Can any one help me whats the problem?!

Thanks in advance
hashemi

Re: (no subject)

sreejith kadiyakkol
Dear hashemi
If you click on subclass, you will get expression restriction platform.
With regards

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM, hashemi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

Hi,

I am using protege 4.2.0. I am studying the "Protege OWL Tutorial P4_v1_3" but I can not find "superclass" header in "class Description view". Can any one help me whats the problem?!

Thanks in advance
hashemi

D.Sreejith
Assistant.Professor