(no subject)

sahli narimane
Dear , i have created an ontology using protégé 5.1.0 when i created a SPARQL rule , it gives the required result on protégé. But when i import and execute the query on java , it doesn't give result .
Would you give me please any exemple of java code which allows executing a SPARKL rule on java , thank you .

Re: (no subject)

Lorenz B.

This is almost no information:

1) what is a SPARQL **rule** ? do you mean query?
2) **how** did you "import and execute the query on java" - what ever you mena by"import" here ...
3) an example? we don't know which API you're using...using a search engine (e.g. Google) with "Java + SPARQL" should show you Apache Jena and RDF4J as two possible well known APIs
4) how is this related to Protege?