(no subject)

Talya
Hello,

Instead of using protege plugin such as ontograph, OWLViz, etc, I want to visualize concepts and objects properties of my ontology with a java program. For that, I want to know which API should I use to visualize my ontology.

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Re: (no subject)

Philippe.Genoud@imag.fr

OWL API http://owlcs.github.io/owlapi/

or  Apache JENA https://jena.apache.org/

Le 09/11/2018 à 12:53, Assou Cha3boune a écrit :
Hello,

Instead of using protege plugin such as ontograph, OWLViz, etc, I want to visualize concepts and objects properties of my ontology with a java program. For that, I want to know which API should I use to visualize my ontology.

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Philippe Genoud
Universite Grenoble Alpes
STEAMER group
Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG)
Bâtiment IMAG
700 avenue Centrale
Domaine Universitaire - 38401 St Martin d'Hères

Re: (no subject)

Probably OWL API for OWL processing + a graph API for Java, or not?
Hello,

Instead of using protege plugin such as ontograph, OWLViz, etc, I want to visualize concepts and objects properties of my ontology with a java program. For that, I want to know which API should I use to visualize my ontology.

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig