noshow

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Parsed ok in desktop protégé (and tbc), shows nothing in webprotege…

(it’s a ontology for defining typical properties and typical/default values involving ranges to meta-classes… . We use this info indicate that non-constraint (optional) properties are relevant for a class. Open world: all but in closed world you need some selection: a navigation system is an optional part of a car, a pig isn’t.)

System says: successfully uploaded and created but nothing in:

http://vcon1.tno.nl:8080/webprotege/#Edit:projectId=df55ae6e-af7a-434e-b951-493b013492a1

Thx for help, Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

typical.ttl (2K) Download Attachment

Re: noshow

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
I am not an expert on the new WebProtege, but there must be something wong with that ontology. If I try to download the "typical" ontology, the one that you are referring at, I am getting a file with length 0, which means that something went wrong either during the upload or during the download. Can you check if the file on the server is correct?

Csongor

On 10/08/2013 06:08 AM, Bohms, H.M. (Michel) wrote:

[...]

That is the strange thing…after upload it says all fine….

Try to download rdf/xml gives error, no such file

Try download ttl, same error but now it downloads something, but something very strange with stuff like

@prefix : <http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/TEMP#> .

Curious!

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist