ontology

sreejith kadiyakkol
Dear sir
I am a neophyte in the field of ontology development.I have done an ontology on 'Rasa' domain in protege 4.3 version which is attached in this mail.Please check it and tell me whether I have done it correctly.It has been  uploaded in webprotege as well.Since being from a humanities background I am learning this myself. I have no other person to guide me.It will be very appreciative if you can help me in this regard.
Thank You
With Regards

--
D.Sreejith
Assistant.Professor

rasa.owl (173K) Download Attachment

Re: ontology

Hamizah Hamka
Greetings Sir Sreejith,

I refer to some of the guideline for creating ontology from 101 Ontology development paper by expert Natalya Noy
and also some of the tutorial provided by the Protege team as to create the ontology.

You can view by the section of Protege-OWL from the link provided.
Hope it help to guide you with the construction of the ontology.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 2:18 PM, sreejith kadiyakkol <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear sir
I am a neophyte in the field of ontology development.I have done an ontology on 'Rasa' domain in protege 4.3 version which is attached in this mail.Please check it and tell me whether I have done it correctly.It has been  uploaded in webprotege as well.Since being from a humanities background I am learning this myself. I have no other person to guide me.It will be very appreciative if you can help me in this regard.
Thank You
With Regards

--
D.Sreejith
Assistant.Professor
Dept. of English and Foreign languages
SRM University
Chennai
India

“Time is like a sword: if you don’t cut it, it will cut you. Second is yourself: if you don’t busy it with right, it will busy you with wrong.” --Imam Shafi'i

Best Regards,

Nurhamizah Binti Mohd Hamka
MC113037
Master in Science (Software Engineering)
Faculty of Computing
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Skudai, Johor

Re: ontology

sreejith kadiyakkol
Dear Sir
Thank you for your response. I have done it with the help of above said resources.I request you to check whether property relationships are done properly.
Thanking You
With Regards

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:48 PM, mieza hamka <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Based on what i see, you have two property relationship.
I dont know about the domain that you cover.
Hope you get the exact expert since i did't know whether
the concept you build really picture the domain that you cover.
Sorry Sir. I am still a learner.
Hope that someone more expert could help you through this.
Once again. Apologies from me.