owl:ObjectProperty renders as owl:AnnotationProperty

owl:ObjectProperty renders as owl:AnnotationProperty

grantpax
The source file reads:

:connects rdf:type owl:ObjectProperty ;

          rdfs:domain s:Human .

but renders:

The reasoner uses the rendered version. Any idea why this might be happening?

Re: owl:ObjectProperty renders as owl:AnnotationProperty

Hi Grant,

It’s impossible for me to say without seeing the complete source file.  If you can post it to the list I (or someone else who gets to it before me) will be able to take a look at it.

On 9 Dec 2014, at 11:39, Grant Pax <[hidden email]> wrote:

The source file reads:

:connects rdf:type owl:ObjectProperty ;

          rdfs:domain s:Human .

but renders: