owl development help

Alex Siedlecki
Hi

I'm interested in hiring a programmer that has work experience with ontological application development for a feasibility study that I am conducting:

Experience with:

protege, owldl, rdf, rdfs, jena, sparql, are needed

familiarity with DOLCE, and some experience with institutional digital repositories would be useful (D-Space, FEDORA).

The first output of the job will entail application design and be formalized in an UML or xADL diagram.  My estimate of the time needed for this phase would be from 2-4 days based on work already completed. Time frame would be beginning next week.
Pay based on experience - to be negotiated.
Please send a cv with work experiences and a few references to this email.

Regards
Alex Siedlecki