owl:import ignores web imports

Jacek Grzebyta
Hi,

I have created ontology with imports from local resources. Now I want to publish the ontology and replace all local imports by the remote - where all *_import.owl file were placed (bitbucket).

I used "import an ontology contained in a document located on the web". Particularly it is file "https://bitbucket.org/jgrzebyta/adalab-ontologies/raw/master/AdaMeta/DMOP_import.owl" but after all still the local file is imported.

IMHO in case of option "import from web" the local files should be ignored. I added issue (https://github.com/protegeproject/protege/issues/601) because IMHO it is bug. Am I right?

Best regards,
Jacek