owl import into protege

Ulrike Spree
Dear list,

I need to import OWL exports of ontologies into Protégé.

Unfortunately I get an error message when I am trying to import edaman_recipes.owl into Protégé 4.0.2 or 3.4.4. Everything works fine with  public_transport.owl.

I'd be very grateful for a tip how I need to change edaman_recipes.owl. I suppose I need to specify the namspace information, but how?

Best regards,
Ulrike Spree

edamam_recipes.owl (79K) Download Attachment
public_transport.owl (34K) Download Attachment

Re: owl import into protege

Ulrike Spree
It opens fine in Protege 4.3.

Thanks for your help