owl-s: grounding:xsltTransformation

Andras Balogh-5

Hi!

Does somebody have experience with  <grounding:xsltTransformation tag in owl-s? I guessed out, that if I use OWL classes as return value I might need an xml transformation. Am I right? (Owl-s tab doesn’t do it for me…)

Is it possible to have a simple “identity-trafo” in this tag? (Because I use strings and I need to use classes only because of the matchmaking…).

Is there any tool that would help  me create that xslt trafo if it is necessary?

I use mindswap´s WebService Composer and it gives the exception:

Executing...- urn:owl-s-api:baseOntology[1:1]: {E301} Content is not allowed in prolog.

com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.ParseException: {E301} Content is not allowed in prolog.

        at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.XMLHandler.parseWarning(XMLHandler.java:221)

If I use the service IOPs only with <xsd:string datatype, it’s working.

Thank you,

Andras Balogh

Re: owl-s: grounding:xsltTransformation

Daniel Elenius
Yeah, we ran out of funding before we could finish the xslt
transformation part... You're correct that you need one when you're
using OWL classes as inputs and outputs (because there is no standard
way of serializing an OWL instance).